• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Trip Advise

SCIMACER

Earning My Ears
We have been to Disney many, many times, but this will be our firt trip to the Fort. We have a 2007 36' Jayco Designer behind a 2008 Crew Cab LWB F350. My first question, will I have issues gettin in my site? Some of the pictures I have seen with all the cars, trucks and carts along the road, things look a little bit tight..

Also, we will be bringing my 95 pound puppy with us (he is a BIG boy) and I plan on using the kennel at the fort... Everyone had good experiences with them?

Any advise you can give a first time camper at the Fort will be great.

Our reservations are Jan 2 thru 9, 2010.:cool1:

My 5er is over 38' long and I don't have any trouble. I am assuming that you informed them of the size of your rig when you booked. We go ahead and pay the extra for the premium site because it alleviates any concern I may have over fitting into the site.

Can't help with the kennel, but I'm sure someone will chime in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter