First Timer

DISNEYDEVOTEE

Mouseketeer
We plan to hit Sea World for the first time during our stay 4/9-4/16.

Does this park get ungodly crowded??
Can I see some shows, hit some rides, have lunch and be back to the boardwalk by 4pm??

What are the best shows, best rides, and best eats?

Thanks

Bob
Bellmawr, NJ

Hello from another NJ resident.. (and not that far from you either!)

Well, compared to other parks, Seaworld is not as crowded. THat is my kids spring break time as well, so that could be iffy.

If you think that most of the crowds will be at the major attractions down I4 you should be ok.

I always start out early.. get there at opening. I usually watch the dolphins in the Key West area first..and then I go to the earliest Clyde and Seamore show (usually opens at 11 or something like that.. maybe 10)

You could also squeeze in some early rides on Journey to Atlantis and Kraken as well.

I love Sea World early in the am.. its wonderful.

As for the best rides: There are three. One is Journey to Atlantis... a fantastic dark ride

Another is Kraken, one of the most intense coasters I have ever been on..

The third is Wild Artic a simulator ride.. the simulator part is ok, the Artic area walk through is much much better.

As for must see shows.. our family is Clyde and Seamore, Shamu (daytime and nightime) Dolphin show

Don't forget about the free beer as well.

Remember the second day free offer as well, just get that out of the way as you come in instead of when you leave, the lines are longer then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter