• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First timer looking for any specific room/room requests for VBR ocean view inn rooms

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
We are going to be staying at Vero Beach in April for the first time and are looking to book a ocean view inn room. I was just wondering if there was any specific rooms that were better than the others in that category or if there's any other specific room requests people could recommend? I know I will put in for the highest floor room available but other than that don't have anything else to request.

Thanks advance for the help!

I was just there last year. My family had rooms over the back door, with a beautiful ocean view. I think we were on the 3rd floor.IMG_1191.jpegIMG_1189.jpegIMG_1160.jpegIMG_1157.jpegIMG_1191.jpegIMG_1189.jpegIMG_1189.jpegIMG_1160.jpegIMG_1157.jpegIMG_1160.jpegIMG_1191.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1204.jpeg
    IMG_1204.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 0
Sorry about the repetitive photos. I was posting from my phone!😎🌴
Enjoy your stay.
My family loves VB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter