First-timer from Illinois

Welcome:wizard:from a neighbor in the upper west corner of the state! you'll find these boards the biggest help in not only planning and enjoying Disney, but for any topic under the sun! A true story: our DD one year had to write a paper on Ireland; we put out a thread on the UK board for help regarding current economic and social conditions in order to make her paper more relevant. Boy, did we get good stuff from our Irish disboarders:surfweb:and she got an A+

Welcome from another Central Illinoian. Get ready to be hooked. My wife convinced me to take our daughters 4 years ago. Well, here I am -- 100% Disney lover (and DVC owner).

From a suburb of Chicago. Disney is my favorite place- was able to convince my hubby to buy into DVC this year. Can't wait till Sep hits. Have fun on your first trip. I am sure you will have more.

Hi. We are very familiar with your husbands work too, we watch the news. We are going for our first visit with our son in July for a Down Syndrome Conference. Can't wait. Have a great visit. We are Chambana people ourselves!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter