• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time visiter magic bands question

adSimba

Always another adventure with Mickey
We'll be staying on property, Since we're going to need to pay, how much will it cost? Is that information available

I booked a package the other day and the CM said that they are half price for the plain ones. He said they would be $6 each for 2021.

If you already have a reservation.... on the website click “My Disney Experience” at the top right then click “My MagicBands and Cards”

There you’ll see your resort reservation. Click “Get Started” and it’ll take you through the process of selecting bands where you can see the various prices for what is currently available. You don’t have to finish the order if you just want to poke around and see prices/options.

It is correct that the basic color ones are $5 for 2021. Other options have various prices.

If you already have a reservation.... on the website click “My Disney Experience” at the top right then click “My MagicBands and Cards”

There you’ll see your resort reservation. Click “Get Started” and it’ll take you through the process of selecting bands where you can see the various prices for what is currently available. You don’t have to finish the order if you just want to poke around and see prices/options.

It is correct that the basic color ones are $5 for 2021. Other options have various prices.
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter