First Time @ The Fort - Full Hookup ?'s

belle41379

Disney is my happy place.
Getting VERY excited for our first first time camping at Disney!!

I spent some (okay...a LOT) of time going through the site photo thread. We have a 31ft trailer with slide outs on both sides. We also have a small tent set up.

Is there a certain loop within the full hookup section we should request in order to accommodate the trailer length best? 1600 maybe?

Hi and welcome!

This question comes up a lot and to be honest each of the full hookup loops have some sites that will fit your needs, and a few that won't. I've seen plenty of large rigs in each loop. The best way to handle this in my opinion is to call the FW front desk about 7 days prior to arrival (they assign sites usually about 5 days out from your arrival) and let them know your needs. Usually this works out quite well.

The number is 1-407-824-2900

Be sure WDW has your trailer size with slides and awnings plus you need a tent pad. Like tiggerdad said most of the full hook up sites will be fine for you.

Thank you so much! We will certainly do as suggested. Looking forward to joining the FW family.

We've stayed in the 100 and 300 loop! Both were excellent. The 100 was so close to the Ferry and Trails end, we loved that. The 300 loop was pet friendly! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter