first time Staying At Concierge At Disney's Yacht club !!

dis sjw

Mouseketeer
I will be staying at the yacht club concierge in january for the first time any reviews would help!Thanks we have a garden view booked!::MickeyMo

Sounds exciting!!:hyper: Hope you post a trip report about it when you come back! Have a great time!

:wave2:

There are photo's that you can link to in my sig below.

I wasn't knocked over by the service at the YC. I didn't like the lounge--more like a restaurant than an informal meeting place. The food offerings were OK, but nothing like at the Polynesian or AKL.

That said, the location is great.

Anne

I have always received amazing service at the YC concierge....not even close at the Polynesian...so, to each his own experience.....

you'lll have a great time, the YC is a fantastic resort! and the concierge is a wonderful perk! :)

Have fun:)

Laura :)

6 days til WDW!!!! YC concierge for 16 nights!!! YIPPPEEE!!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc

dis sjw: I will be there in 11days. I'm taking my laptop and hope to report daily if I remember(lol). Susan

We stayed YC concierge in August and just loved it!! We had fantastic service from beginning to end. I think YC concierge is top notch.:D We enjoyed the lounge and really used the continental breakfast, but still enjoyed the convenience of being able to pick up a snack at any time. We still ate at wonderful restaurants like California Grill and Yachtsman's Steakhouse and Narcoosie's, but would often enjoy an appetizer and glass of wine before we left for dinner. I can't wait to do concierge again!:D :D :D

dis sjw, when are you actually going to the YC? your countdown says you already there...?
just wondering!

I figured something like that! just wanted to see if you were going to be at the YC concierge same time as me!
nope, well, ya never know, we tend to go spur of the moment sometimes!!! :)

have a great time!

5 days til WDW!!! Yipppeeee!!! :Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc

I've noticed your signature lately. We both have the same name spelled the same way!! I RARELY see it spelled this way. . . I know--I get excited over little things :hyper: !!

:wave2:

We just got back Nov. 5. My suggestions are pay the extra $$ for a view room and get a room close to the elevators/lounge. It can be a long walk to some of the rooms.

We did YC concierge in July and will find it hard to go anywhere else now. The location is wonderful and the staff in concierge is top notch. I guess we all have our opinions, but I did Poly concierge a few years ago and while the room location was awesome, I was not that impressed with concierge. YC seems so willing to help out with everything. Betty, Theresa, Max, Sami, and if you haven't used Amy in the itenerary planning office then you're missing half of the fun. She's awesome!! We had a lagoon view room and it couldn't have been better or more relaxing. Everything has been recently refurbished too. We quite enjoyed the lounge. Don't be afraid to ask for something if you don't see it. They keep sodas in the bottom of the cabinet and are there for you to take at any time. They also have juice boxes for the kids but you need to ask. They'll be happy to get them for you. The only thing I think they could improve on is they don't have bottled water for you to take to the parks, but you can ask for water for your room and they will give you a large bottle that they get from the pantry. We weren't that far from the lounge or the elevators and found it very convenient but I think it was because of the view we had. The concierge staff even left little "surprises" in the room on several occasions. I mentioned to Theresa one day that we were having dinner at Chefs de France that evening and she said, "let me make sure you get a window seat there." She went online and put in a special request for our seating. I just can't say enough about how special they made us feel during our stay. I've read some people think it's too formal and stuffy. We didn't feel that way at all and we had 2 15 year olds and a 2 year old in tow. I kind of like being pampered on vacation and after 7 days at YC concierge I never wanted to go back to reality. That's the only drawback I can see with staying there. You will truly love this place. Have a wonderful time and give my best to the staff!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter