• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Time Poster!!

Piglet4Ever

<font color="navy">Navy Wife, toughest job in the
Hi All,

I have finally stopped lurking and stepped out into the light :goodvibes . My huubby and I are huge Disney World buffs and currently in the planning stages for our next trip there in Nov. :cheer2: I have found these boards to be very useful and am glad to be a new member!!!

Welcome to the fun! :wave:

I've only de-lurked in the past month and its been a blast. Great folks and great info abound. Hope to see you around the forums!

Thanks,

I have been reading these boards for a long time now, thought it was about time I got into the act! :)

:Pinkbounc
Hi,and welcome to the DIS.......We're going to WDW in November too,can't wait to have some :banana: in the :sunny:
Happy posting, and have fun with the ::MickeyMo
Kirsten :mickeybar

Hi and Welcome to the Dis!

I hope you feel right at home here w/ fellow Disney lovers.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

W :cheer2: E :cheer2: L :cheer2: C :cheer2: O :cheer2: M :cheer2: E :cheer2: !!!!!!!!

This is a wonderful place to get great information as well as meet wonderful people! :banana:
Have fun!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter