• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Time Luck!

ktbugsmom

DIS Veteran
Yeah! I just got CRT on my first try! However, we are going at a slower time (January 1-8) and I got it for Monday morning the 3rd. But still, I am so thrilled it worked!

I used the hints I have received here (thanks!) and it worked like a dream. My 4 year old daughter and my 9 year old step daughter will love it! Yeah I am so excited!

Also, I am excited to get into the Magic Kingdom before the park opens. Maybe I can get a couple neat photos. How cool would that be!?

Just had to tell someone and I knew this board was up! :) It is 6:06am CST and I have been up since 5am waiting (and doing work) to make my call.

My first time to eat in the castle! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Congratulations! I got PSs for the 3rd today also! The CM kept laughing at me because I was so nervous my voice was shaking as I blurted out what I wanted.

DISBoards rock for inside information!!!!

Too funny. I was actually nervous as well.

When I woke up my husband and told him. The first thing he said was "You got on the disboards and told everyone, didn't you?!" Guess he knows me! :)

I've already posted in the main CRT thread at the top of the thread list that I got PSB this morning. I got straight through and could hardly open my mouth to speak so I know what you mean! I think going on a quieter week is definately working in our favour. Enjoy your special morning and congratulations.
Much love and pixie dust,
Claire

I would never have know about all the great ps w/out the disboards, so here is another cheer for all of the great disers....:cheer2:

I got PS for CRT, PSB, Wonderland tea and the pirate cruise.

I didn't even think of all the great photos I can get being in early....great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter