First time going on DCL any DVC perks?

raionheart

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I'll be going on my first Disney Cruise on the Dream and I was wondering if there are any perks on board being a DVC member?

I know we get the 10% discount if we spend over $50 on board but is there still any members reception or magnets on the door in 2023?

Hi,

I'll be going on my first Disney Cruise on the Dream and I was wondering if there are any perks on board being a DVC member?

I know we get the 10% discount if we spend over $50 on board but is there still any members reception or magnets on the door in 2023?
There should be a member reception, and a magnet on your door. Also, if you show up at the DVC Podium daily, you would get a small gift. If you want a DVC Lanyard they have them for you.

There should be a member reception, and a magnet on your door. Also, if you show up at the DVC Podium daily, you would get a small gift. If you want a DVC Lanyard they have them for you.
Does the lanyard come with a card holder to hold room key?

Does the lanyard come with a card holder to hold room key?
Yes it does! It's a great DVC perk for a first time cruiser! The DVC member reception includes free premixed drinks (alcoholic, non, and water bottles) and a character meet and greet at the end. Definitely stop by the DVC desk across from guest services daily for your free gifts

Are you eligible for these even if you didn’t purchase directly from Disney?

Are you eligible for these even if you didn’t purchase directly from Disney?
Yes. Probably not any official "discounts" like on merchandise purchases. But resale owners should get the door magnet, meeting invite, free daily gifts for stopping at sales center, ect.

Our last cruise we showed up at the DVC booth in the ship foyer (?) on our way out and inquired just because we were passing by. The DVC girls checked our names and loaded us up with string bags, pop sockets, 'cell' picture, and a few other items. We were surprised but it was nice of them. The string bag was very useful with it's multi storage areas.

Reactions: BZW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter