First time FoTS

IndyRnRfan

Never take a laxative and sleeping pill together
My wife boarded about noon today and sent me this pic.image.jpg

Very nice. :)

Your tag is quite a concept lol, by the way.
Thank you. We are doing this ship in December as a family Christmas trip. Hopefully, she really likes it. Last cruise we did was VoTS in 08.

I've been on Freedom twice when she was brand new. Loved her, but hard to go back after the Oasis!

Thank you. We are doing this ship in December as a family Christmas trip. Hopefully, she really likes it. Last cruise we did was VoTS in 08.

So? Did she love it?

We have NEXT March booked, eastern caribbean, one of the cool new panoramic oceanview rooms. I'd mourn the loss of the full jogging track for the rooms, except I never actually USED the jogging track. Even better, we're traveling during DH's birthday! We've never been able to do that, but I guess we booked early enough. SO EXCITED!

We just love booking interesting rooms. We were in 1700 the first time we were on Freedom which was cool, now this cool room.

So? Did she love it?

We have NEXT March booked, eastern caribbean, one of the cool new panoramic oceanview rooms. I'd mourn the loss of the full jogging track for the rooms, except I never actually USED the jogging track. Even better, we're traveling during DH's birthday! We've never been able to do that, but I guess we booked early enough. SO EXCITED!

We just love booking interesting rooms. We were in 1700 the first time we were on Freedom which was cool, now this cool room.

Yes, she loved the ship. Her only two complaints, she picked a cruise with only 3 port stops which she/we have never done. She would never do that again since she/we enjoy getting off the ship and site see or do excursions. The other being the food. We have been on Voyager and Explorer and the food was fantastic both times. This ship was ok for food. We are not picky eaters by any means. I always tell people we can eat at Golden Coral one night and the next night eat at Ruths' Chris Steak house. The ship had plenty of things to do, very clean, friendly staff, shows were pretty good, the pool side activities were entertaining, etc... Our biggest issue is now we are missing Disney and can't do both so we may cancel our cruise and book a Disney trip for Christmas. A Disney cruise would be a first for us but way too expensive at Christmas.

It's neat how everyone is so different. While I wouldn't mind a 5-stop cruise (some of the southern caribbeans, I think, have that) but DH just wants to die thinking about it. He knows I would want to explore each time, and that goes against his relaxation time. So 3 stops is great for us, gives us the best of all worlds.

We're vegetarian so we're likely eating different foods, but we find Royal's options to be pretty good! Better than DCL at least, for us. We also tend to ask our servers if they can get us Indian food each night (after the first night), and they are obliging about that. That brings the delicious level up more. :)

I think you're right, that a Disney cruise at Christmas is going to be some serious money.

So? Did she love it?

We have one of the new Family Panoramics booked for next month. Our last two cruises have been on Fantasy, but the cost savings led us to FOS this time. I'm really looking forward to the new pretty cabin.

Cool!

We were in one on Vision in October, but it's not quite the same as how they made them for Freedom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter