First time Disney With Big Surprise!

Bravemouse

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I wanted to tell everyone about my trip i took my family on this March! I know it's a little late but i really wanted to share as i spent a lot of my time on the forums asking you guys for tips! So here it goes!

I promised my little sister since she was 5 that i would take her to DisneyWorld, from that day i promised her she never stopped talking about it :laughing: Finally at the age of 9 i finally saved up enough money by working at a gold mining camp for seven months (Seven days a week and twelve hours a day, no breaks:eek:)

I planned the trip with my mother for us to go during spring break, we spent a lot of time going over hotels and flights and such! We had a lot of help from a (tour planner? I can't think of the word...) Jennie, she was great at helping us keep this thing secret from my little sister (As she is really nosy and figures things out quick!)

I decided i would tell her during Christmas and i made her, her own itinerary! It had when we were going, how long we were staying and photos of the hotel and everything! Come Christmas morning she opened up the present which had a backpack, signature books, minnie ears and the itinerary. She didn't understand that we were going until my mother explained to her that all the tickets were booked and that she was for sure going come spring break. My little sister ended up crying and giving me a big hug, she said "I can't believe i am going! Thank you Caity!"

Finally flew to Disneyworld (blah blah, you know the rest ;) )

We got off at our hotel (The art of animation) and signed in, we go our bands ready and our 1st visit pins and went off to our hotel room (I booked the little mermaid room) I was really surprised when our room was instead in the lion king area and when we got in our food we ordered was already waiting for us. I asked my mom if this was a mistake and if we should go down to the desk area to see if they had made a mistake.
My little sister originally wanted this room and was extremely upset when we went back down to check with the front desk. When we asked and they said that we were upgraded and that it was all fine! We were so happy that we all started jumping up and down yelling happily! :laughing:
(Little did i know at the time this was all a plan my mom devised...)

When we went to the Magic kingdom on the first day i would have to say i shed a few tears when i saw the castle!:wizard:
We had an amazing day!

Fast forward a couple days later and we are at Hollywood studios, it's raining and we are a little tired and grumpy. My mom seemed to be walking us around the Beauty and the beast area telling us to wait, she checks in with people at the front and comes back to talk to us. Turns out my mom was so happy that i paid and booked the vacation for all of us that she wrote a letter to the park telling about what i had done. A lady who does the Disney magic (Special occasion planning) had upgraded our hotel room and planned a special surprise for us after the beauty and the beast show!
We were led to the front and told for us to wait until after the show was done and when everyone left.
After the show we were talking and asking each other what the surprise was when the music from Beauty and the beast played and the curtain rose up to reveal Belle, Gaston and the prince! We were so surprised! We walked to the front and the prince handed us fabric roses, Belle thanked me for taking my family to Disney to see them all (I almost started to cry as Belle was my favorite Disney princess).
We all took photos and they signed my little sisters book, we talked for a little while about our trip and Gaston talked about himself :rotfl:

I would have to say it made the most amazing first trip and it felt like a dream come true!
:love:

The best parts i loved:

* Seeing Belle and all of the characters after the show.

*Upgrade of the hotel room

*Going to Akershus and meeting all the princesses (It really cuts down on the wait times for signatures on individual meet and greets!)

*Buying the mugs that get you feel refills on everything (It paid for itself and more! So worth the 30 bucks!)

* Going to the pool halfway through the day (It really re-energizes you and helps with having a break when you need it!)

*That first time seeing the Castle and seeing all the cast members waving at you as you enter the park! Nothing beats that! :)

Sorry my story is long and full of run on sentences and grammatical errors but i had to share my story!

And in October i'm off to Tokyo to visit the Disneyland there and Disney sea! :banana:

Wow, what a wonderful sister you are and so glad you all had such a magical time! I know your sister will always cherish these memories. Oh, so awesome about the upgrade and the special meeting with Belle, the Beast and Gaston!

You will have to tell us all about Tokyo Disney. What an adventure that will be!

Thank you :) She still talks about it very fondly :)
I will! I'm going to Disney sea and Disneyland and i'll see if it's any comparison to Disney world :)
I think i'm more excited about the food ;D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter