First time Disney- Fast pass Question

Oliviaxxx

Mouseketeer
Hi all! My mom and I will be heading to Disney for the First time EVER!! We are so excited. I read the Fast Pass FAQ and I just want to clarify...

We will be in the parks 16-19 of October, so 4 park days. I know fast passes can be booked 60 days in advance. August 17th will be 60 days away from October 16th, our first day in the park.

Therefore at 7:00am I can login and make the fast pass reservations for October 16th only?
Then the next day I log in and 7:00am and make the fast pass reservations for the 17th?
OR do I make all the fast pass reservations for the 16-19 on August 17th?

I am very sorry if these are dumb questions. It is our first time ever going and I don't want to miss valuable fast passes because I was unsure. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to respond.

You can make reservations for your entire length of stay if you are staying on site (which I'm assuming you are since you are looking at the 60 day window). Also, if you are staying the night of the 15th and just going into the park the first time on the 16th, you could actually make your fastpasses a day earlier on August 16th. But if the 16th will be your first night of your hotel room, then your FP day will be August 17th.

And, you can make your first fastpasses 60 days before your check-in day at your Disney hotel, not necessarily the first park day.

Hi all! My mom and I will be heading to Disney for the First time EVER!! We are so excited. I read the Fast Pass FAQ and I just want to clarify...

We will be in the parks 16-19 of October, so 4 park days. I know fast passes can be booked 60 days in advance. August 17th will be 60 days away from October 16th, our first day in the park.

Therefore at 7:00am I can login and make the fast pass reservations for October 16th only?
Then the next day I log in and 7:00am and make the fast pass reservations for the 17th?
OR do I make all the fast pass reservations for the 16-19 on August 17th?

I am very sorry if these are dumb questions. It is our first time ever going and I don't want to miss valuable fast passes because I was unsure. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to respond.

Congratulations on your trip! Welcome to the most magical place in the world!

Starting on the first day of your visit - 60 days out, you can make your reservations for your entire trip up to 14 days forward IF you are staying onsite at a Disney hotel or a preferred hotel AND you have your tickets purchased and linked to your account!

You should verify the above reservations are complete prior the 60 days so you do not encounter any problems.

Please see the FaspPass+ Frequently Asked Questions topic pinned to the top of this page for more information!

Good luck!

As others have mentioned, if you can book your FPs at 60 days, you must be staying onsite. You can book Fps for your entire stay on that day up to 10 or 14 days (don't recall which).
There are many strategies for planning FPs for each park. Also, if you haven't done so, make sure you get your ADRs done.
Hope you have a great first trip. As much as people like to try and do it spontaneously, there is a lot of planning that goes into making it a fun trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter