first time disney cruiser doing the 10 day christmas cruise this december

aragorn59

Earning My Ears
Greetings
we have booked the 10 day cruise commencing dec 18th 2004 for the first time.Being British, we booked this via an american cruise company as there is no way any english travel operators could do this. we are looking forward to this but would appreciate any advice comments and help on how we should prepare for this. we will arrange a private car from The Grosvenor resort LAKE BUENA VISTA, to the port and back.
looking forward to any advice or anybody to chat to, as no doubt we will be the ONLY UK guys on board.
thanks
sudip bhaduri aka aragorn

Originally posted by aragorn59
Greetings
we have booked the 10 day cruise commencing dec 18th 2004 for the first time.Being British, we booked this via an american cruise company as there is no way any english travel operators could do this. we are looking forward to this but would appreciate any advice comments and help on how we should prepare for this. we will arrange a private car from The Grosvenor resort LAKE BUENA VISTA, to the port and back.
looking forward to any advice or anybody to chat to, as no doubt we will be the ONLY UK guys on board.
thanks
sudip bhaduri aka aragorn

Come and join the rest of the 10-day Christmas group on this cruise meets board.....
Look for the title "First-time 10-day cruise....
We have meets scheduled, a newsletter going, t-shirts and buttons designed.... lots of great cruise info, too...

aragorn59

Welcome to the DIS and welcome to the 12/18 cruise. Lynda's right - we have a large number of cruisers sailing on the Holiday cruise and have a couple of families from the UK.

Here is a link to our thread (just click on the words at right) 10 Day Holiday Cruise

Yes there are a lot of pages, but just jump in and join the fun.

Also if you send me an e-mail with the names of all cruising with you, their birthdays, your anniversary, early/late dining and cabin number I'll add you to our cruisers list and send you the password to our newsletters.

In the meantime click on my homepage link below and you'll find links to our cruise page.

Once again welcome and we hope to see you posting on the meets thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter