• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

first time crusiser

cam1

Earning My Ears
This will be our first cruise May 13-16 3 nights any advice, tips. We will be traveling with a 6 year old. Also right now the booking price for the 3 of us is 1,429.55 with a 600.00 deposit is that a good deal.

Hard to say on price without knowing category, etc but sounds about right. The deposit is standard.

Spend some time on the boards checking out what others have to say, ask questions as they arise, and read some of the trip reports.

Best advice is to relax and enjoy!

You may find that the 3 day is just too short and decide to go again for a longer cruise. :p

Deb

I would rethink the three day trip and go on a seven as you will get so much more out of it. The price seams correct though, but I agree I would check the boards and see what other people are saying!! Good luck!! Joni :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter