• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First time cruising RCCL. Tell me about serenade of the seas please!

I asked for you on Cruise Critic. These are the responses so far:

The ship may have a very small amount of foreign currency, but it is not a currency exchange and the exchange rate would not be good.
Best to use a bank ATM in port, or get the foreign currency before the trip.

Most places in that part of the world take credit cards for just about everything everywhere (must have a chip, no AMEX, Visa or MC only). We were planning to hit the ATMs for local cash as well, but did not find it necessary. YMMV.

This is the link - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2661674.

Thank you sooo much!!! It's so nice of you to do this for me!!!

So I guess I'll look into getting some currency before the trip and we'll try to use CC for the rest. Fortunately, I have the chip. This is really good information. Thank you again!!!! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Can't reply regarding this ship specifically but au contraire, I heard great reviews regarding Jamie's Italian, the steakhouse and Wonderland restaurants. Apparently you can book a package and save a little on them.

Can't reply regarding this ship specifically but au contraire, I heard great reviews regarding Jamie's Italian, the steakhouse and Wonderland restaurants. Apparently you can book a package and save a little on them.

Have you tried any of the restaurants on board? I'm thinking now maybe we won't get a package but maybe we'll just try Chops

Have you tried any of the restaurants on board? I'm thinking now maybe we won't get a package but maybe we'll just try Chops

I haven't sailed with RCCL yet (was supposed to this fall but there was a change of plans) but my neighbour did and I read tons of reviews. Of course, tastes may vary when it comes to food but most reviews I read were good.

I haven't sailed with RCCL yet (was supposed to this fall but there was a change of plans) but my neighbour did and I read tons of reviews. Of course, tastes may vary when it comes to food but most reviews I read were good.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter