First Time cruise Shipboard Credit

katz99

Mouseketeer
Does any one know if the code REF still available? I thought that my TA had requested it but apparently did not. I jsut want to make sure it is still available before I call AGAIN. We are on the 4 night July 20th and I am hoping it is not to late to have this added on. Any help from all the nice people here would be appreciated. Also is this a code for a referral? Can I say EVERYONE here referred me.. Man that list would be long!:smooth: :sunny: :

As far as I know, it is still valid. However, my mom couldn't use it b/c she's booked in a cabin w/my kids. Since they have cruised b4, mom couldn't use it. Also, my friend couldn't use it b/c she booked through a TA that booked group rates (agency bought X number of cabins & got a group rate, which they pass onto clients). Other than that, you shouldn't have a problem.

Woobie

Also be aware right now it's only for cruises in 2003. We're booked on the Magic in May 2004 and I tried to get it for my parents and was told it's not available for 2004 bookings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter