First Time at Disney :) Oct 2-10

DishonorOnYourCow

Earning My Ears
Meet the Ragans- Mommy (me- Emily), Daddy (Josh) and Princess Isabella (6). I’ve been to Disney once, when I was about 12. I was an evil preteen, and even I thought it was magic. I always knew I’d return one day when I had a family of my own. Josh had never been. I began planning about 8 months ahead of time, pouring over guidebooks and online chat groups. Josh thought I was crazy for all of the research I was doing, and the excitement I got as I made advance dining reservations six months ahead of time and preplanned fast passes to get us on rides without waiting. Finally the day arrived. Josh begrudgingly agreed to wear all of the Disney-themed outfits I had planned. We packed up the car and headed out around 11pm the night before check-in. I decorated the car with window paint Mickeys and “Disney-bound, honk if you love Mickey” across the back window. Josh kept forgetting it was there and wondering why people kept honking. We drove though the night with minimal problems and checked into Port Orleans Riverside on Disney property around 11am Thursday. We spent the first day checking out our hotel- the playground, pool, arcade and gift shop. Isabella loved the waterslide at the Old Man Island pool. That is, until she went down on her belly and was gently scolded by the lifeguard and refused to go down again. We had dinner at the Boatwright. It was delicious! We went to bed early to get ready for our first park day at Animal Kingdom.

IMG_1489-min.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter