• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Time APH

alleymaxx

My Goofy Self
Hello - so I finally talked my husband into purchasing AP's. We live in Alabama and driving to Disney is not that far.
I purchased the passes back in March and activated them this month.
Honestly I'm a little disappointed. I know this is very trivial (#firstworldproblems) but we still have not received our APH stickers. When I called and ordered the passes I was told we would get them. I called and asked and one CM said it was part of a 'promo'. At Guest Services when we activated the passes the CM said we would get a package when we got home. Well that was 20 days ago. Has anyone else ordered AP's lately? Did you get them?

Again its trivial I guess I wish they would've just said something.

Been a passholder for 2 years, never got them. But that's just my personal experience

Never heard of AP stickers.

We got magnets a couple years ago, but not everyone did.

At Guest Services when we activated the passes the CM said we would get a package when we got home.

Have you customized the magicbands that are offered (to be sent) after you use your AP? That could be the package the CM was talking about.

We got a magnet but no stickers either. Came after we customized the bands (after activation so post trip).

I get magnets sometimes,but never have gotten "stickers".

Also,Mickey Monitor delivery can be very sporadic.

Passholder "extras" like this can be very "hit and miss".

Been like this for years unfortunately.

If you mean the car magnet that they send out, we didn't receive ours until we renewed our passes the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter