First time Aluani covid questions

KELLY

DIS Veteran
So we were suppose to take another Disney cruise this year Spain. But that isn't happening. So we been very fortunate to return to disney three times since covid. So we were about to take our 4th trip in August for two weeks. So this week I just happened to look into DVC point and air and it isn't that much off our Disney vacation. My youngest and myself just got back last weekend. MY husbands\ hasn't been since pre-Pandora. He has gone on several vacations including the 2019 transatlantic and London trip we took. I have a ton of PTO he don't.

This would be our first trip to Aluani. So from what I understand we would need to take a covid test (72 hours) down load the file to the Hawaii health screen. WE would leave on Monday so we could test on Saturday no problem it looks like CVS is a approved sight? WE would fly United as we have around 900.00 in airline credits or we would of flown Hawaiian airlines. Is there anything I'm missing. Can I do the health screen for everyone in my party. My hubs isn't tech savvy.

CVS isn’t great getting results back in time. Do you have the option of Walgreens ID NOW (red button option) in your state? With this test results are back in hours.

I would make sure you are checking the state of hawaii travel website and what the local CVS and walgreens are doing. Not all states are doing the same test.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter