• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Post!!!

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
Hi Everyone!

Just testing to see if my first post actually works!

Well.....apparently it works because anyone is allowed to post to this board!!!! I am not able to post to any of the other boards! I've tried to re-register, but get a message saying that my email is already in use - any suggestions? I've followed the advice of the poster below(?) me, but it seems she was able to re-register without a problem. Happy to continue lurking but would like to post occasionally!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!(Imagination Institute) to the DIS boards

Check out the DIS meets forum. We are trying to get a NC meet together. DIS meets are lots of fun!

Thanks!! Nice to hear from another Tar Heel!!

DVCliz- since you're able to post here under your username, we know your account works and lets you log in. :)

I think clearing your cookies will allow you to post normally on our other forums. If you're using Internet Explorer, here's how to clear cookies:

* Close all your DISboards sessions (you can just go to another webpage, like www.yahoo.com )
* From the IE toolbar, select TOOLS, then INTERNET OPTIONS, then DELETE COOKIES.
*Close and then reopen IE, and log back onto the DISboards.

Can you post normally now?

Sorry - it didn't seem to work. I can log in and out, and did clear the cookies from my IE toolbar - anything else I might try? Could I have a virus or something that might be interfering? Thanks so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter