First Photo

Louise-Montreal

<font color=CC99CC>Vous parlez Francais, Tag Fairy
IMG_0165.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is my first photo that I have uploaded by myself!!
Rather large though, anyone know how to make it smaller??

Very neat!! Love the color.

You have it on Photobucket. If you are looking just to make it smaller for here on the board, easiest is to use the simple edit feature by the picture in your album there on Photobucket. Otherwise, a photo edit program of some sort. There are quite a few threads on photo edit programs here on this board. Myself, I use both Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 and Microsoft's Digital Image Pro 10. Both are excellent.

Also, one more thing. When using Photobucket, you do not need to add the img tags here, Photobucket adds the code for you that you are copying.

Thanks, Dan. I went back to Photobucket and clicked on the edit button- I see now how I can change the size.

Also- thanks for your encouragement :flower:

If you have Windows XP on your computer there is an image resizer available from the XP site. It is simple and you can do custom sizes.

Go here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter