First off-season trip to BCV in 2020, advice on when to go?

Deb mentioned a few things :)

Years ago, F&G did not have the food booths, now they are increasing the number of booths. Years ago, concerts were only on the weekend, now these have increased too.

For the ambiance, they are more or less almost the same. F&W offers, the classes, demonstrations, etc. or whatever they are called lol. We enjoy them both. If I had to choose between the two - I would lean a bit more towards F&W.

And if you are ever in the area when The Swan Food and Wine Classic is going on, definitely give it a try!!!

Deb mentioned a few things :)

Years ago, F&G did not have the food booths, now they are increasing the number of booths. Years ago, concerts were only on the weekend, now these have increased too.

For the ambiance, they are more or less almost the same. F&W offers, the classes, demonstrations, etc. or whatever they are called lol. We enjoy them both. If I had to choose between the two - I would lean a bit more towards F&W.

And if you are ever in the area when The Swan Food and Wine Classic is going on, definitely give it a try!!!

Thank you! It sounds like we can try F&W one year and then F&G two years later, or vice versa. I'm thinking late October to early November might be good weather for us in 2020, plus airfare won't be as awful as it has been during the holidays. Now I need to look up The Swan Food and Wine Classic and see what that is about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter