First of many questions........

Ohpair

Earning My Ears
Ok we've booked 4 nights 5 days - will this be to long? We plan to do Paris & the sea life centre as well (also Molly naps in the day so I'm hoping for a lunch time break).

I've booked to go from Waterloo but am now thinking it would be better to go from Ashford? (the thought of getting across London on a Monday am with a 2 year old & buggy in tow is not a good one!) - is it the same train? Can you park at Ashford? If so can you pre book it (the parking)?

Sorry I did say I had lots of questions
Thankyou
Katy

It's not to long if you plan to go into Paris. You could spend that entire time in Paris for that matter. Personally I think two nights is enough at the park but many people love spending longer.

Off course not :rotfl2: You cannt be to long at DLRP :-)

We are going right now for 4 days and then for 3 days next weekend :cool1:
Been over christmas for 8 nights and 9 days :cool1:

Greets Renate

Our two trips to DLP were each for a full week, and we still haven't seen and done "everything"! You will love every minute - I don't think I've ever heard of anyone saying they stayed "too long" at Disneyland!!

Have fun!!
:flower: :) :flower: :) :flower:

Re Parking yes you can park at Ashford. It costs around £55 for 5 days. We've always booked to get the train from Ashford but presumably you'll have to make arrangements to change your ticket? You don't pre book the parking you just get a ticket when you park and pay when you leave.

Joanne

We are going for 7 nights/8 days in the summer, so I'm bound to say 5days will not be too long :) The advantage of the extra days is you can explore all the detail and if the queue for a attraction is too long then come back another day ;)

Reid

I would agree that 4 nights is not too long. We spent 3 nights / 4 days and I wish we could have stayed for longer to be honest.

If it's easier for you to get to Ashford than Waterloo I would definitely go for that option as it will cut down on your time on the train and avoid going into London! Someone's already said it but you will have to change your ticket.

I've seen deals that include an overnight stay at an Ashford hotel with free parking for about £90; I think it was in a Holiday Inn.

We've always gone for 4 nights/5 days and found it's just about right - time to do everything at least once and your favourites several times!! :sunny:

Thanks again everyone - hate the thought that I might get board while I'm there! (Ok I guess not :rolleyes: ).
By the looks of things lots of you go more than once a year! :eek: I'm surprised at that, do you have other holidays? or is it JUST Disney? beginning to think I'm odd for only booking the one holiday! (we do have other holidays planed for other places).

Thanks again
Katy

We bought annual passports last summer which gave unlimited access (Dream passport). So when easyjet were offering flight sale for November it was easy to consider going back :)
Normally we would only visit once given logistics of travelling from North East Scotland :(

Reid

DLP changes constantly with the seasons so there's always something new to see and do. Last year we went for the first time in April and saw the park when it was "normal"(!! :sunny: ), then in October it was totally different with all the pumpkinmen and special Halloween parade etc and then in December it was again totally different for Christmas with the gorgeous Christmas decorations, new shows etc. That's how they keep us going back!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter