• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First of February or Mid February

luvsvacations

DIS Veteran
I was looking at Feb 2-5 to 2-9. All the value resorts except a few of the AOA suites are booked. Does this mean the park is going to be really busy. I was also looking at Feb 11-15. Any thoughts on which might be better. Thanks

I was looking at Feb 2-5 to 2-9. All the value resorts except a few of the AOA suites are booked. Does this mean the park is going to be really busy. I was also looking at Feb 11-15. Any thoughts on which might be better. Thanks
The 19th is a Monday and Presidents’ Day many schools will have a 3-4 day weekend making the 16-19 minimum increased crowds over other options. We went during this time once and earlier in February once. Earlier was def better. There was a noticeable increase in people. That said it wasn’t unmanageable but I’d given the choice I’d avoid the holiday.

Early February worked well for us, although it was a bit too chilly for swimming. Perfect temps for touring parks though. We did not find late February (excluding holiday period) to be too crowded, but this was a few years ago pre- pandemic.

I would anything around a federal holiday. That being said, if you go early Feb., be prepared for cold weather.

Cheer and Dance competitions fill those resorts.

Cheer and Dance will be the first week. Mardi Gras is Feb.13 so that week will be very busy and it leads right into Presidents week so the weekend (starting Thursday) and following week will be really busy. Also, the Daytona 500 is the Sunday before President's day so crowds coming in for that as well. There is a little soft spot the week of Feb. 25 right before the heavy spring break season hits.

I would anything around a federal holiday. That being said, if you go early Feb., be prepared for cold weather.
Be prepared for any kind of weather, and watch it closely! The first time I went in early February, I didn't watch closely and almost froze! Temps in the 40s with drizzle. Ended up buying the cheapest pair of sweat pants I could find when I ran out of long pants-$50! The second year, I was prepared, but I watched the weather too. Wore shorts almost every day I was there because it was in the 70s and 80s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter