Disney Cruise Line has unveiled the first look at some of the Bahamian-inspired merch that will be available for sale at its newest, one-of-a-kind island retreat, Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point!!

Here's a little preview of the spirit jersey – head over to the story on DCL Fan to see the rest!

View attachment 845637

Thank you for the update on merchandise that will be available at lookout Cay @WebmasterJackie It would be great fun visiting Lookout Cay.

Why would I wear a long sleeve shirt on the beach in the middle of the Caribbean?

Would love to see what hats (I'm not an Ears person) and t shirts they have. I've unfortunately lost some of my Castaway Cay apparel.

Oh, those first ears are cute! I'm not a red kinda person, so I think I'd pass on the rest. Cute overall, but feels the slightest bit too busy for my preferences! :charac4:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter