First impressions - Fantasy 3/2-3/9

Serenity Bay is always shallow. Once, we were able to walk out to the sand bar (that probably was low tide). I think you got the normal experience.

Dolphins would be fun. 🐬🐬🐬
It was wonderful once I got over the shock, lol

Yeah, that was pretty incredible …I wish I could have taken a photo

What a fantastic day I had …and it’s still not over!

I did a private tour with Dervin of Stoutt’s Taxi - he was so wonderful! He shows me some of the island, which is gorgeous, and then stopped at Smuggler’s Cove, which I had requested. There were some people there, but not many - it was great having this beautiful beach to ourselves. The water was perfect - it almost looked and felt like fresh water, that’s how clear it was….and so refreshing. I think was in there for close to an hour! Photos below

Then we stopped for lunch at cool little place on Cane Garden Bay - and I had a virgin Painkiller. Oh my god, it was sooo good!

Then AquaDuck - perfect!

I meant to say, I had a fantastic dinner at Royal Court last night: French onion soup, Duck and Grand Marnier souffle …yum!
If you don’t mind my asking is the price on Dervins website per person or per vehicle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter