First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Use Multiquote, It Saves Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
*****WOO HOO! I GOT THROUGH FOR THE CALL-IN SHOW!!!!!!*********

I plugged the Muddy Buddies, but it sounds like everyone else had too!

I'm actually so excited that I'm trembling a little bit. How cool to talk to Pete and Kevin!

I am SO looking forward to meeting everybody in May!

:woohoo::woohoo: Oh Yeah!!:woohoo::woohoo:

So that makes Dodie, Kim, Jen and Anna that got through at least......as if there wasn't enough anticipation waiting for the show normally, now we have to wait to hear our computernut friends too!!!!:scared::scared::scared:

And Yvet, Kim (tickledtink), and klam chowder.

So that makes Dodie, Kim, Jen and Anna that got through at least......as if there wasn't enough anticipation waiting for the show normally, now we have to wait to hear our computernut friends too!!!!:scared::scared::scared:

I know it's going to be real exciting to put a voice with the names.

I got through, but I want all of my friends to say, "lalalalalalalalalalalala" when I am talking. Holy cow I sounded like an idiot. I just couldn't shut-up. It was very stressful to call and have it ring and ring and ring and then they actually answered.

After this call in show, they are going to announce that there is no alcohol on this cruise. If you guys sounded half as bad as I did, they will want us all to remain sober :)

Well... Dodie on the DIS is Dodie in real life, so it isn't too earth-shattering that Kevin knew me right off, but, because I was taken by surprise, I was a little nervous. Stuff like this doesn't usually bother me (I was a speech and drama teacher in a previous life and used to compete in speech club doing radio news in high school) and I'm not necessarily "star struck" or anything, I just wasn't expecting to get through and then BOOM - there was Pete's voice.

Just remember that everyone when you listen to the show.:blush: I'm sure I sound like a giddy, nervous dork.

Well... Dodie on the DIS is Dodie in real life, so it isn't too earth-shattering that Kevin knew me right off, but, because I was taken by surprise, I was a little nervous. Stuff like this doesn't usually bother me (I was a speech and drama teacher in a previous life and used to compete in speech club doing radio news in high school) and I'm not necessarily "star struck" or anything, I just wasn't expecting to get through and then BOOM - there was Pete's voice.

Just remember that everyone when you listen to the show.:blush: I'm sure I sound like a giddy, nervous dork.

I'm not star struck. I just hate talking in front of people, and for some reason knowing that it's going to be on a show is very stressful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter