First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Six For Your Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmmm...I thought it was a salmonella outbreak within a certain chain of stir fry restaurants...:rolleyes1

:rotfl: :happytv: :rotfl2:

Either way, you're running back and forth to the little DISers' room by the time this thread closes!! :rotfl2:

:-)ssst:It hides in the garnish...shoulda stuck to yer guns!!!):rotfl:

I am being whined at. I think I'm safe to leave for a few minutes.

Kim

I only need a few more posts to overtake Paul's post count position...:rolleyes1

:rotfl: :happytv: :rotfl2:

Either way, you're running back and forth to the little DISers' room by the time this thread closes!! :rotfl2:

:-)ssst:It hides in the garnish...shoulda stuck to yer guns!!!):rotfl:
I recall that it was only affecting those sitting on the left side of the booth...closest to the window...

So we're racing to 4000 posts before this gets shut down? :rolleyes1

That brings to mind the new reality show on Animal Planet about the jockeys.

Who is gonna be the odds maker? Brandie may be qualified due to her class, but it would be an ethical violation if she competed....

That brings to mind the new reality show on Animal Planet about the jockeys.

Who is gonna be the odds maker? Brandie may be qualified due to her class, but it would be an ethical violation if she competed....
I couldn't even tell you the odds of...well...anything! This class is so far beyond me it's not even funny...:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter