First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Eight is Enough, more than enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mornin' peeps. The boards have been mighty slow lately. Must be the slightly improved weather. Either that or Tracy is sending subliminal cyber messages to people suggesting they do things other than posting! Oh, and here is a gun pic for the fellas, you girls are monopolizing the thread with Twilight talk.

Hey Paul. Nice photo.

50 days until cruise and I think we are in burn out. Maybe it's the nice weather. The boards have been slow loading for me all week. My work sites and others have been fine. Maybe that is the reason for the maintenance tonight.

DU needs to dangle a cruise carrot in front of our faces to get us going again. :goodvibes

Good morning everyone. Looks like this thread is just about ready to close, huh :confused3

I just realized it's 49 days until I leave! So much to do!!

Hey Paul. Nice photo.

50 days until cruise and I think we are in burn out. Maybe it's the nice weather. The boards have been slow loading for me all week. My work sites and others have been fine. Maybe that is the reason for the maintenance tonight.

DU needs to dangle a cruise carrot in front of our faces to get us going again. :goodvibes

What kind of a carrot? Like free transfers maybe? Oh wait, that just happened this week :lmao:

We're making my FE this weekend! As well as working on other various Podcast Cruise related projects...:thumbsup2

I need to figure out if I'm going to make a new one or use one of the two I've used before. Decisions, decisions.....

Sorry about making someone repeat this info but how can I prepay our dolphun stay????

Hoping to get most of this prepaid!

Oh- hi everyone! I am going to buy twilight as well, ok, not tonight :rotfl:
but plan to put it in DD 15s easter basket- so I will have to wait until then to see it again!:sad2:

Hi Sandy,

You can prepay by calling the resort directly with your reservation number. Email me for the phone number.

I've felt like a vet the last few days. During the last month one of our abbyssinains started developing a cough that included something that sounded like a goose honk / burp sound. Deb took him to our vet on Wednesday and after an xray he was diagnosed with bronchitis and early stages of athsma.

So for the next ten days we have the fun job of pilling him twice a day. Dogs are easy to pill. Just stick the pill in the food and they'll eat it right up. Not with cats. I'm lucky I'm able to get the pill down him fairly quickly without getting a hand or finger shredded. :rotfl2:

The good news is with extra humidifiers going and three days on the pills he appears to be getting better. Less cough and honk. Thats good. :yay:

It doesn't have to be a free carrot. Just a "2nd" carrot. C'mon. Gimme gimme. :banana:

Ok, how about this. I'll be sending out emails hopefully this weekend about the transfers and dining so watch your inboxes!

250 pages! It won't be long now. Thanks for the info Tracy, I'll be watching the inbox! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter