First dvc stay

Tkls16

Earning My Ears
well everyone I’m new around here but we are booked for June 2019 at AKV Jambo! We took our 2 year old to Disney June 2018 and now will be taking round 2 in 2019 she will be 3. Any tips, tricks, or recommendations please feel free to share. 2018 was our first trip as a family and we stayed at Caribbean beach. Only visited Mk and I think this year we are doing mk again but open to suggestions! Thanks! We did cape May for breakfast last year and she loved it but she kept saying daddy is Mickey still sleeping? So we may try to do a fab 5 instead this time, any help is greatly appreciated

Chef Mickey is the best character dining for the fab 5. A 3 year old might already show interest in animals so a trip to Animal Kingdom to ride the Safari or the Jungle Trek can be fun for her.

We went to Chef Mickey’s this last August and my 9 year old son loved it! I thought the food was good too, though we did have a 9:20PM reservation and the food seemed pretty fresh surprisingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter