• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Day Stories

I remember my first day of high school a girl a REALLY REALLY REALLY did not like got pelted in the head with a pudding cup. I almost died laughing :lmao:

My freshman year of high school was 5 years ago and I remember nothing about it. Honestly, I don't even remember anything about my first day of college either, which was only last year.

ok so I hated Middle School yrs and I feel that High School was just a little bit better. I dont think people should make a big deal that older kids treat you different cause they dont. They actually liked me better and treated me nice. My name is Carissa and yes I have been a freshman for 2 months. :hippie:

I survived today.
I didn't get lost at all.
I had one of my best friends from 4th grade in my lunch period and I had a good friend's best friend (that's confusing) in my lunch period also.
There's a person I know well in each of my four classes, and nothing bad happened at all.
The worst thing was (and it's not even bad, so...) my homeroom is on the total opposite side of the school from my first period class. So to go quicker, some smart kids use the outside walkways, which connect each 4 main hallways . Only problem is the doors lock close after the tardy bell. Well one of the doors locked after the warning bell (warning you the tardy bell will go off in two minutes). It's not supposed to do that, so me and a few other girls my age and older then me had to wait like thirty seconds for someone to come open the door for us. But that was really it

Hmm my freshman year. The first day specifically. Well, that was one year ago and I'll be perfectly honest: I was terrified. But, the first day I met my new best friend Lindsey. So, honestly, relax and soak it all in. Because this is High School. And these are truly going to be the most memorable years of your life before college.

I survived today.
I didn't get lost at all.
I had one of my best friends from 4th grade in my lunch period and I had a good friend's best friend (that's confusing) in my lunch period also.
There's a person I know well in each of my four classes, and nothing bad happened at all.
The worst thing was (and it's not even bad, so...) my homeroom is on the total opposite side of the school from my first period class. So to go quicker, some smart kids use the outside walkways, which connect each 4 main hallways . Only problem is the doors lock close after the tardy bell. Well one of the doors locked after the warning bell (warning you the tardy bell will go off in two minutes). It's not supposed to do that, so me and a few other girls my age and older then me had to wait like thirty seconds for someone to come open the door for us. But that was really it
Awesome!

The first day of my freshman year, I was sitting in an office getting chemo. Def not something to make a movie out of ;) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter