First day of Flower & Garden

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
How busy is the first day of the F&G Festival in years past? This year it falls on March 4th which is a Wednesday. We will not be able to be there right when the booths open. Looking at going around 4ish that day. Will it be insane? Or are the first day of the Festivals not typically crazy busy? Will be there either way - just want to prepare hubby ahead of time. Also, do they ever open booths before the official opening date?

We haven't been the the first day of any festival, but from what I understand a lot of Disney bloggers/vloggers come out in force on the first day to get their reviews online ASAP. I know I personally watch for the first day reports of the food booths and some go up pretty quickly.

it's not crazy like Food & Wine. You also have Mickey & Minnie Railway opening that day and MK has late magic hours, so Epcot should be fine.

We learned to avoid it on the weekend, although we were only there on a long-ish weekend and couldn’t have avoided it. Well worth a visit - it is quite beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter