First Christmas Visit

minnie_x

Hakuna Matata
Hi everyone

we've just booked a five day visit for the last week of November, and would like to have an idea of what the weather is usually like at this time of year. We've never been during Christmas season and we're really looking forward to seeing the parks all decorated :santa:

We were there early Dec last year and had beautiful weather, dry, cold but very manageable :thumbsup2

This really is a question that can't be answered. You can't predict the weather a month before you go.
I've gone in November for many years in a row. And I've experienced every weather condition possible.
From sunny and even warm (being able to walk around in just a sweater) to freezing and snow to average temperture and rain.
All you can do is just keep an eye on the weather forecast and pack for every weather condition.

Our last few trips have been at the end of November, and we're off again his year. It's in our opinion a great time to go, the parks are beautiful and Christmas is in full swing but It is really quiet! :cheer2:

We have always been really lucky with the weather, very little rain and snow only once, it is chilly and coats etc are needed but we love this weather and feel it only adds to the festive feeling.

Keep an eye on the weather leading up to your trip, but I would still pack a little of everything, just incase.

We're fans of layers, although it starts really cold in the mornings it can feel warmer in the middle of the day, you can take a layer or 2 off then without getting too cold x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter