Fireworks

Yes, those at Magic Kingdom. Plus they pipe in the music as well.
You can catch them at the beach.
Is there more than one beach? If so which? I take it’s not too crowded snd car arrive a few minutes before. Same spot for the electrical pagant?

Is there more than one beach? If so which? I take it’s not too crowded snd car arrive a few minutes before. Same spot for the electrical pagant?
There is only one beach. The times I have been there it has actually been pretty crowded. You need to bring your own chairs to set up. There are a few already there with tables but not many and the tend to fill up quick. There is no car parking in that area. You need internal Fort buses, a car service, golf cart, or the boat from Magic Kingdom. Yes on the same spot for the electrical pageant.

The place with the best sightlines is the beach area on the right as you come from the campground. Walk down towards the end of the beach. Sometimes there are loungers on the beach. It's one of our favorite things to do. Bring a drink, watch the fireworks, kids play in the sand while we wait for the water pageant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter