• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks

Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge experience is the closest thing, but from the reviews, it’s not the best view of the fireworks.

Top areas to watch fireworks not named Main Street.
Fantasmic viewing area - you also see the water projections, not easy to see Tinker Bell
Exit to Big Thunder - Great view of all fireworks, can see a bit of Tinker Bell
Near Dumbo - hard to hear music, no projections, can see Tinkerbell if you turn around
Near Storybookland - Can hear music, no projections, can see Tinkerbell if you turn around
Small World facade - Really close to launch of main fireworks, see projections, hard to see tinkerbell and castle fireworks.
Note have not tested Tomorrowland area

The last time we saw them we stood right in front of the Matterhorn. Great view of the main fireworks. Not crowded at all, but you do lose the castle view and the low level fireworks that go on around it.

I’ve seen a lot of videos of the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge experience and honestly it looks pretty good to me
You don’t get projections. But you get a very unique vantage point with the Matterhorn (vs the castle) as the focal point.
For this of course you’d get a table and chairs and dinner and dessert and unlimited non alcoholic drinks.
I have it booked for next month and I’m excited to check it out

Our arrival day on Saturday is likely the only time we will get to see fireworks from outside the park (we will watch projections on Tuesday). We are staying at GCH. I was thinking either take the tram to the parking structure or go to the top of PPH. I’m interested in what others think. My family usually doesn’t go out of our way much to see fireworks on non-park days, so I was thinking of trying something different if they are up to it.

Our arrival day on Saturday is likely the only time we will get to see fireworks from outside the park (we will watch projections on Tuesday). We are staying at GCH. I was thinking either take the tram to the parking structure or go to the top of PPH. I’m interested in what others think. My family usually doesn’t go out of our way much to see fireworks on non-park days, so I was thinking of trying something different if they are up to it.

What room type do you have booked? We had booked a "Downtown Disney Partial View" and had a PERFECT fireworks view from our room on the 4th floor. I was not expecting that. We watched it from our balcony both nights.

20220801_213600.jpg

The parking structure is SUPER close to the fireworks. It would be my first choice. Go up on the Mickey and Friends side to level 6.

What room type do you have booked? We had booked a "Downtown Disney Partial View" and had a PERFECT fireworks view from our room on the 4th floor. I was not expecting that. We watched it from our balcony both nights.

View attachment 691054

The parking structure is SUPER close to the fireworks. It would be my first choice. Go up on the Mickey and Friends side to level 6.
Thank you. We have a standard room on the first night and a pool view for the next 3 nights (only because that was all that is available). I’m hoping to figure out a way to not have to switch rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter