Fireworks & Parade in November - where to watch

AuroraB

Earning My Ears
On past Disney trips we have utilized the dinner reservations + reserved seating for most shows/parades etc as it has been the easiest way to manage my son's anxiety in large crowds. Note, he has several reasons why we get a DAS pass when we go to Disney.

Given that those options are no longer available, we might just skip both this trip. However I thought I would ask all you experts if you had any tips or suggestions as to where or how to manage it. Thanks!

For the parade, there are several spots along the route back by Small World where there’s only really room for single parties to line up, so if you can get in there, it won’t feel “crowded.” You can kind of see what I mean in this picture - if you look next to the trash can across the way, you’ll see that the viewing space is quite narrow. (The same is true where I’m sitting when I took this picture.)

Note that once it gets dark and IASW lights up, this area gets a lot more congested, so I’d make sure you’re back here for a daytime parade.

For fireworks, since the Christmas show didn’t originally have projections, it’s easier to watch from “not the castle.” Sometimes Town Square can be nice viewing; other times it’s really packed. IASW also has the music + snow.

Thanks so much! That is exactly what I needed to help figure out a plan!

Now just waiting for Disney to release the schedule for November! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter