• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks/Fantasmic schedule speculation

rachaeld

Mouseketeer
I have read that fireworks and Fantasmic are generally weekend only outside of peak times, but do they go hand in hand?

Ie week starting 23 September Fantasmic is only weekends, but the following two weeks is every night. Would this mean that fireworks would be the same nights, or are they unrelated.

They can be unrelated. Since there will be no parade happening at either park once the MSEP goes down at the end of September, some people are speculating that F! is running every night to fill the gap. That doesn’t necessarily mean fireworks will run.

It is a little crazy that they don’t have the fireworks schedule out yet.

I agree, fireworks and F! aren't necessarily tied together. That being said, some speculation I've read is that DLR will be presenting Halloween Screams in two different formats this year. A projection heavy version will run on weekdays during HalloweenTime (e.g., Mon to Thu, most likely) and then they'll add in fireworks on the weekends (e.g., Fri-Sun). This is from the Halloween Screams page on the Disneyland website:

F! being presented nightly is a bit of a surprise during the non-peak season, but as mentioned, with the ending of MSEP, the general popularity of HalloweenTime, and having the party be over in DCA, it might mean they're going to present F! nightly in the mean time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter