Fireworks Dessert Party ADR

So this morning, for June 2, it is actually showing as available, but when you click it to book, it stalls, so I imagine bookings will actually open tomorrow or Monday. :yay::flower1:
Maybe try again because it is showing that it is available for me? Most of the dates for the next several months opened up yesterday afternoon with the exception of July 3 and 4th and some random date in September. People have been posting about their experiences in the other thread that I mentioned above so check that out if you run into any difficulties because people have been posting suggestions there should people run into difficulties with booking. Good luck!!

ETA: If you're having difficulty getting past the Time Match screen, try doing the search again using Chrome incognito - that has worked for some people.

Last edited:
So this morning, for June 2, it is actually showing as available, but when you click it to book, it stalls, so I imagine bookings will actually open tomorrow or Monday. :yay::flower1:

Maybe try again because it is showing that it is available for me? Most of the dates for the next several months opened up yesterday afternoon with the exception of July 3 and 4th and some random date in September. People have been posting about their experiences in the other thread that I mentioned above so check that out if you run into any difficulties because people have been posting suggestions there should people run into difficulties with booking. Good luck!!

ETA: If you're having difficulty getting past the Time Match screen, try doing the search again using Chrome incognito - that has worked for some people.

I could book all regular dining online-- but all event dining stalled. It would show the times available, but would not go past that. Tried a couple of different browsers and same thing. Went from my PC to the app on my phone and finally got a Fantasmic dining package to go through on my phone- not even sure how because for the others, couldn't even get a reservation page for them on the app. As I saw some of the available times go missing on my PC, I gave up and called. Dining easily got the other packages I wanted booked by phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter