• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks Dessert Cruise

Hewolf

Earning My Ears
I have a question regarding the fireworks dessert Cruise. I want to know how wheelchair friendly the cruise is. I have a collapsible wheelchair and I would be able to climb stairs do the second deck provided there's a handrail. Would I be able to buy a wheelchair on the cruise without it being in the way of other people? Any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

You will have better luck posting this in the "Disabilities" thread. They seem to have great info over there.

I have a question regarding the fireworks dessert Cruise. I want to know how wheelchair friendly the cruise is. I have a collapsible wheelchair and I would be able to climb stairs do the second deck provided there's a handrail. Would I be able to buy a wheelchair on the cruise without it being in the way of other people? Any other information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

There are a couple of different fireworks dessert cruises offered - which one specifically do you want info about?

You can reach out directly to Disability Services at WDW - see this page at Disney's website.

Since you reference an "upper deck" I presume you are asking about the Ferrytale Dessert Cruise. From this page at Disney's website, the following information is presented (emphasis mine):

Know Before You Go
Learn important information about Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise.
  • Reservations required for this private event, and advance reservations are strongly recommended.
  • Check-in for this event takes place to the left of the Ferryboat launch at the Transportation and Ticket Center.
  • The boat will set sail 50 minutes prior to the fireworks spectacular and there will be no further boarding at that time.
  • If traveling via your own private vehicle, please park in the Magic Kingdom parking lot.
  • Seating is limited. However, wheelchairs and ECVs can be accommodated.
  • Please note that Magic Kingdom fireworks may be changed or cancelled without prior notice due to inclement weather. The event will still occur in inclement weather, but may be modified or canceled due to extreme weather conditions.
  • Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify age.
  • If you have any special dietary requests, please contact our reservation agents to add the note to your reservation by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
  • Please note: all menu items and event experiences are subject to change without notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter