Fireworks Cruise Question

kmg1107

Mouseketeer
Hi there,
We are looking to book a fireworks cruise in April. We did this on a trip last spring and loved it. I know that the capacity listed is 10, but does this include those under 2? I tried calling Disney today, but got caught on hold for too long. Thought I'd see if anyone traveled with a large group including a baby. Thank you!

I don't have actual experience but in the case of a water craft I believe each person onboard would count towards the total.

Hi there,
We are looking to book a fireworks cruise in April. We did this on a trip last spring and loved it. I know that the capacity listed is 10, but does this include those under 2? I tried calling Disney today, but got caught on hold for too long. Thought I'd see if anyone traveled with a large group including a baby. Thank you!
We just booked one this morning and they included our youngest (1 year) as a passenger in our count of 10. We had to supply all the names/ages while reserving.

Yes, a child definitely counts, no matter the age. I asked when I booked one in October (we had an 18 month old).

We just booked one this morning and they included our youngest (1 year) as a passenger in our count of 10. We had to supply all the names/ages while reserving.
May I ask the price? And do you have to wait til 60 days prior? I’m looking into to gifting this to my son for his honeymoon. Looking at Epcot specifically.

May I ask the price? And do you have to wait til 60 days prior? I’m looking into to gifting this to my son for his honeymoon. Looking at Epcot specifically.
$399 + tax, it includes light snacks (prepacked chips, etc) and soda/water. And book is at 60 days (+length of stay if onsite). We're offsite during one of the busiest weeks of spring break and had options of several hotel launches when we called.

$399 + tax, it includes light snacks (prepacked chips, etc) and soda/water. And book is at 60 days (+length of stay if onsite). We're offsite during one of the busiest weeks of spring break and had options of several hotel launches when we called.
Awesome!! Thanks so much for the information!!

Do you need a park ticket to do the Firework Cruise? Thinking about doing this on our arrival day.

Never had an interest in doing this. Most of these are no longer in prime viewing areas (especially EPCOT) to justify the cost.

Never had an interest in doing this. Most of these are no longer in prime viewing areas (especially EPCOT) to justify the cost.
We thoroughly enjoyed it! They pipe the music right onto the boat, with no crowds to contend with. We did it for Enchantment and I will 100% book this again for HEA when we return.

If your focus is on seeing the projections, it's not for you. If you want the music, fireworks, lights, and the ability to sit down with an adult beverage and a snack...its awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter