• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

fireworks - a question?

adznyfan

Earning My Ears
hi all

first of all let me say this web site is the BEST! the info i've gotten off of it i haven't found other places and have made our disney vacations much, much better! thanks everyone for the great tips!

here's hoping for more info- does anyone know if disney offers premimum seating for the firework show like they do for fantasmic?

thanks

I'm sure someone will know better than I do, but I will tell you that when I saw the fireworks earlier in the week, there was a roped off area with chairs. About 10-15 minutes before the fireworks started, several CMs ushered a group to the seats. Not sure how you get to be a part of that group?

Anyhoo, that's what I know :)

If you buy the 50th anniversary tour you can obtain preferred seating. The tours do sell out so book it as close to 30 days out as possible. Also, some tours only run on certain days, so prepare to be flexible. All the tours can be found on the Disneyland.com website.

Tickets for Disneyland's new 50th Anniversary guided tour went on sale on 27 April.
The tour lasts 3-1/2 hours, and is $55 per person (2 and under is free). There are four tours a day, and each tour can accomodate up to 16 guests. Depending on the time of day, the tour includes the following elements:
The fourth tour has:
* "Priority Boarding" for three attractions
* Tour pin
* An illustrated replica of an A-E ticket book
* Commemorative photo
* Snack
* Preferred seating to view the Remember... Dreams Come True fireworks

Also a note on priority boarding. I believe they pull a decade out of a hat and that determines what rides you board, so don't get your hopes up on picking your top three.

Hope this helps!

Just in case anyone else wants to know,
the first tour of the day has 5 priority boarding rides (as in FP line with no need for FP).
the second and third have preffered seating for the parade, and 3 rides.

ONLY the fourth has seating for fireworks, and 3 rides.

There is a review of the tour on Mouseplanet

http://www.mouseplanet.com/more/mm050512avp.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter