Fire works MK "Wishes"

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
I don't know if anyone else on the board has seen the new Firework display at MK WDW. I believe that it comes to DLP on the 16th July. I have booked our stay at DLP in July so that I can see it again !
We stayed at WDW in Jan and May 2004. (Our son was a Disney cast member for a year so we were visiting him too ) It was during those visits that we saw "Wishes". I fell in love with it, so did the rest of my family. Even my son and his girlfriend bought the Soundtrack. It is a magical display for all ages with a lovely commentary. Well worth seeing and hearing !! It is something that shouldn't be missed, for me a DISNEY MUST DO given the opportunity.

We'll have to watch videos loaded on-line ;) since we are back from our visit before Wishes season starts.

Reid

In the Summer brochure they show "Wishes" for 16th July - 28th August, I guess the Winter brochure will list any dates during November / December

We also saw Wishes at WDW last year, twice from close to the castle and once from the ferry terminal.!!!:sunny: The fireworks is one of the most important things of a Disney holiday to us so that is why we are putting up with all the crowds and going in August! I was so excited when I realised it was coming to DLP,:wizard: although I think it is a slightly revised version?

Please note that the Wishes fireworks in Paris will be completely different than the Orlando version!! Several projection screens will be used and don't forget that DLRP is restricted on the use of fireworks, because of the surrounding villages. Just that you now :wave2:

raptor1982 said:
Please note that the Wishes fireworks in Paris will be completely different than the Orlando version!! Several projection screens will be used and don't forget that DLRP is restricted on the use of fireworks, because of the surrounding villages. Just that you now :wave2:

Do you know if the soundtrack will be the same or will that be different too?

Thanks for the info Raptor1982. I dare say thay we won't be disapointed with the DLP "WISHES" but I'm glad that you put us in the picture.I guess that there is only one thing for it if I want to see "Wishes" in WDW. We'll have to go back! Any excuse will do

Ware Bears said:
Do you know if the soundtrack will be the same or will that be different too?

It seems quite likely that most of the soundtrack will be the same, though some of the character voices may be translated into different languages. It also seems very likely that the narration during the show will be in both French and English, which is good and the show is very strongly rumoured to not feature the villains section like the MK version does. This is simply because it would be far too similar to Fantillusion if they used that as well.

Apart from those strong rumours (and the ones about projections and extra special effects as Raptor1982 mentioned), though, there isn't much known about it. I doubt we'll know much more about until the first reports from July 16th start appearing online, either...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter