• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finished my ADRs - comments welcome...

Lil Davy

Mouseketeer
Arriving on 8/15 through 8/22

All Dinner ADRs:

Sunday: Ohana (we're staying at the Poly, so its nice and close, supposed to be good to)
Monday: Chef Mickey (for my 5y/o DD)
Tuesday: Yak and Yeti --> Changed to Crystal Palace
Wednesday: Coral Reef
Thursday: Ohana (brother is meeting us with his wife, figured this would be good experience for him as well)
Friday: SciFi Dine In (should be fun for DD)
Saturday: II Mulino Trattoria (gotta have Italian) --> changed to Le Cellier (yay - got it)
Sunday: Need a breakfast place (need suggestions)

We are eating at five of those places on our August vacation.:thumbsup2

Are you going to a park on your last day? If you go to the Magic Kingdom, I would suggest you have the Crystal Palace for breakfast. My family loves a before the park opens breakfast at CP. Or if you are going to AK, I've heard great things about the Tusker House breakfast.

If you are not going to a park, maybe Kona Cafe at the Poly?

Have a great trip!

Your adrs look pretty good :thumbsup2 - Ohana & Coral Reef are favorites of ours. Regarding a breakfast adr, since you're staying at the Poly, you may want to consider Ohana - it's one of our favorite breakfasts. It's nice because the food is served family style & is pretty good: mickey waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, warm breakfast breads, etc. The character interaction is also very good - you will see Mickey & Lilo + Stitch & Pluto who are a riot! Or as the pp mentioned, I would also suggest either Crystal Palace or Kona Cafe.

We are eating at five of those places on our August vacation.:thumbsup2

Are you going to a park on your last day? If you go to the Magic Kingdom, I would suggest you have the Crystal Palace for breakfast. My family loves a before the park opens breakfast at CP. Or if you are going to AK, I've heard great things about the Tusker House breakfast.

If you are not going to a park, maybe Kona Cafe at the Poly?

Have a great trip!

No, we won't be going to any parks on the last day. We have an 11 am flight to catch. I did change the dinner at Yak and Yeti to dinner at the Crystal Palace. I think I might do an OOP breakfast at O'Hana as well one day.

Still bummed about not getting in to Le Cellier though... oh well.

Hi!! I just booked Le Cellier for 4 for 8/21 at 4:00pm. I'm on the online system. I would try again -sometimes things open up.:)

Hi!! I just booked Le Cellier for 4 for 8/21 at 4:00pm. I'm on the online system. I would try again -sometimes things open up.:)

I was actually able to get into Le Cellier at 4:50 - so we'll be there at the same time.

Yes, I believe dinner starts at 4:00pm- we've had ressies there before at 4:00 and had dinner.

Since you are staying at the Poly, have you considered 1900 Park Fare for breakfast? It is a character breakfast with Mary Poppins and others. I have never eaten there before but I have made ADRs for our August visit!

I second going to 1900 Park Fare for your last breakfast. Your DD will love it. It's a buffet with Mary Poppins and friends. We just went in January for my daughter's birthday and it was great. Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins, Pooh, Tigger and the Mad Hatter were there. Good food choices and good atmosphere.

On my last trip, we went to Kona for breakfast and it was very good. Plus, it's very close obviously since you are staying at the Poly! If you have an 11am flight it would be nice to not be rushed. Also, if you are paying OOP, it's on the cheaper side compared to other Disney TS breakfasts.

BUT - My fave breakfast in DW is Boma. So if you happen to find yourself in the AK Lodge, it's what I would suggest above all :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter