Finished - Flash sale - DLP book before 15/2 midnight

Monday 16 - 20 March but I could only get up til the 19th :( I'm happy at the NPB anyway but you know my devotion to the DLH knows no limits! Nasty habit ;)

Ah that's cause it's a 4 night maxi stay offer - Is it worth booking 4 nights at DLH and then the 5th night separate ? You could always phone later and join the 2 bookings together maybe ;)

Thanks Carrie.

We go on the 23rd! Oh well. Not that we can upgrade but I was hoping maybe we could add a meal plan for free or something.

Never mind. Obviously wasn't meant to be.

Hope others get a good deal!!

thanks for posting Carrie_Cat, hope someone can get a great deal in the sale!

I feel stupid asking this but do we have a paris address to take advantage of this? im new to booking vacations :(

Last edited:
Do any of you familiar with the flash sales know if they ever happen in May? Everything I've seen thus far is only through March and I'm not sure if we should just bite the bullet and book something or wait it out. Also, we can use DVC points but most comments seem to indicate it's less money to book directly through DLP and save the points.

I feel stupid asking this but do we have a paris address to take advantage of this? im new to booking vacations :(

nope, you can be resident in any country to use this offer, if you're booking online complete the booking as you normally would, but leave the country at France, don't try to change it. You get all your booking confirmation through email, nothing comes to you in the post.

yae ive bn checking the french site daily hopeing for a flash sale, so excited this morn when it appeared :)))) , were upgradeing to the new york wohooo!!!

I can't use this offer also as we stay more than 4 nights....

I understand noting in French... those pop ups...

some very good prices with this offer. Hope someone gets the deal they are looking for!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter