• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finding Rapunzel

FiggyFan

Mouseketeer
We are taking our 2 1/2yo gd to WDW next week, and HAVE to meet Rapunzel. But I've never seen her, not that I was really looking for her before. Does anyone know where she hangs out ? "Katy K" will be so disappointed if she doesn't see "her Princess".:figment::smickey::tinker:

She's one of the meet & greets in the Princess Fairytale Hall. (Same building as Anna & Elsa, different line.) You can FP+ her greeting so you can have a shorter wait. Have fun!

She's in Princess Fairytale Hall all day, open to close, and meets in the same room as Cinderella. You can get a FP+ for this meet & greet.

I believe Rapunzel is almost always there, but there's a tiny chance it might be different princesses.

If that happens, you can ask a cast member where to find Rapunzel, or, as you enter the park, pick up a pamphlet that has show times and character times/locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter