Finding Nemo: The Big Blue and Beyond Has Changed?

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
We saw the show today and the show has changed since we saw it in March.

Any ideas why?

No, it hasn't. What ways do you think it has changed?

When it reopened after Covid, on June 13, 2022, it was shortened, from 40 minutes to about 25, and some elements were changed. But it hasn't changed since then.

Honestly we still enjoy the show even shortened (but wish it was longer). It was something we missed during covid so much because we really just love some of the cast. When it reopened we were so excited to see some of the same cast we loved from the past.

The original show was much better (pre-Covid). In the shorter, revised one, its storyline feels disjointed. I do definitely appreciate a huge, air-conditioned show in this part of the park so I definitely think a show here is a great attraction for the location. It's reliable and you don't have to be there WAY too early to get in. But this new show is "just okay."

I've only seen the post reopening show, the 25 min version, never saw it before. My wife and I enjoyed the show. I thought it was a good length, if it was a 40 min show I would think that would be too long.

I've never been a big fan of this show but we watched it last week and I actually thought it had gotten better. I like that they shortened it. I thought it was way too long before.

I liked Nemo! I thought it was really cute. 40 minutes is a bit long for a park stage show, so 25 minutes felt right.

They took away quite a few scenes that were relevant to understanding the story. Anything to save a few bucks.😢

I haven’t seen it since it reopened. But I look forward to seeing it. One of my sons friends is in it and he’s an amazing singer and actor. For my family, it will be worth it regardless to see familiar faces! Plus we love the music.

the new show cut a few scenes and is shorter. Still very good. The biggest thing we noticed is fewer characters in many of the scenes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter