Find your 2022 Wish Cruise Meet LINK here

Here is the link for July 22-25 on the Wish!

Edit: well.. I can't seem to get the link to show up now... it keeps saying my post contains content that is spam-like or has inappropriate elements. :(

That is no problem. I have found your thread and added it for you. Happy Planning!

Anyone sailing on the Sept 30, 2022 3 night cruise? Hope to book a back to back when reservations are available for the next cruise which departs on October 3, 2022.

Last edited:

Anyone sailing on the Sept 30, 2022 3 night cruise? Hope to book a back to back when I can book for the next cruise which departs on October 3, 2022.

There is no cruise meet thread yet for your sail date. If you would like to start one, feel free to do so, then come back here and let us know. We will add it to the directory for you, and that is where your fellow cruisers will find you.

I have found your threads and added them to the directory. Please note, at this time Disney is not allowing Fish Extenders, however hopefully you can meet your fellow Dis Cruisers on your threads and maybe by the time you sail FEs will be a thing again. Happy Planning!
Thank you for adding these. I, too, hope FE will be allowed by next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter