• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2016 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

My request for adding Fantasy June 4, 2016 Eastern is still not added. Can you please add this sailing.

i only maintain the list and ADD links to the thread meet list. If you create a cruise meet thread and post a link here, I will add it to the list.

I'm sorry but where do u find the link for ur cruise after it's been added

If a link has been created and someone has requested that I add it to the list, you can find it on the first post of this thread on the first page. :thumbsup2

Since I am new here, I will wait for someone to create a thread. Can't wait to go on our first Disney cruise for NYE December 31, 2016. My best friend and I are so excited.

Can you please add a meet for Dec 17th 2016 Fantasy Eastern. Thank you. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter