Find your 2016 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Oops. So sorry! Thought if there was no link I was ok.........is there way to do FE and our cruise group on Disboards without the main link set up that IrishCowboy does? Thanks!

Oops. So sorry! Thought if there was no link I was ok.........is there way to do FE and our cruise group on Disboards without the main link set up that IrishCowboy does? Thanks!
The actual wording says:
Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them.

Well, you can still start the thread (on the main Cruise Meet board), but there'll be no link posted in the first post of the "Find your 20XX (whatever ship) Cruise Meet LINK here" thread. Others would just have to scroll and scan down the list to find each meet.

Added!
Hi!
Here's the link for the December 5, 2016, 4-Night Bahamian Cruise: http://www.disboards.com/threads/december-5-2016-disney-dream-cruise.3449544/

Looking forward to connecting with everyone!

-MJMelvin
Added!
Please add our link to the Sept 19th 2016, Dream listing. Thank you :-)

http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-dream-sept-19th-2016.3449543/#post-54462226
Added!
Added!
Disney Dream 3 Night Bahamas - 4-7 November 2016
Added!
Added!
Added!
Added!
Added!
Added!

Thanks for your patience, everyone! All Cruise Meet links from above this point have been added if the links to the correct threads were posted.

Enjoy your cruises!! :beach:

Forgive me if this already has been posted, I can't find it. We are going on our first cruise October 21st on the Dream but don't see the date anywhere. Hoping to participate in the Fish Extenders! Thanks

Forgive me if this already has been posted, I can't find it. We are going on our first cruise October 21st on the Dream but don't see the date anywhere. Hoping to participate in the Fish Extenders! Thanks
Apparently your cruise meet thread has not been started. You can start it by going to the Main Cruise Meet board http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/ and starting a thread. It's best to title it with the date/ship of your cruise. Then copy the URL (at the top of the page) and come back to this thread to request the link be posted in the 1st post here. Be sure to paste the link in your request post.

Is there any fish extender groups for Disney Dream Sept 30,2016

Just book for the Dream November 28, 2016. Don't see a thread or for that matter a FE group that has started. If anyone has a link to join please add me on.
Thank you

I'm hoping someone starts a thread for Dec 26 2016 Dream. I have not booked this cruise yet, but I hope to! It falls during our 20th anniversary. I'd love to stalk it until I can officially join.

Disney Dream Sept 30,2016 looking looking to link this so we can find some friends who would like to participate in a FE. If there is a link please let me know!

All of these dates do not have a Cruise Meet thread set up yet. You can start your own Cruise Meet thread by going to the main Cruise Meet board and starting a thread, be sure to include ship name and date of cruise in the title. Then copy the URL (at the top of the page). Then come back here (Find your 2016 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here) to this thread and post a request for the link to be added. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Also, be aware of the current DISboards policy regarding cruise meet threads and Fish Extender groups:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter